Want a house for rent in Canada? Here is a suggestion for best and affordable condo for rent in the best cities of Canada. This country is known country of longest in the world. It has the longest street, longest tower and also one of the finest universities of the world. You can easily find an affordable condo for rent in Toronto, the heart of Canada. All the largest things mentioned previously are present in this Toronto city. There are different guest houses available in the Toronto city for rent. Scan Canada Guest house is one of them.
While traveling if you find perfect and affordable house for rent in Canada, especially in Toronto, then nothing is better than Scan Canada. The prices of this guest house are easily affordable by a traveler even a general people. Whatever you want, room or affordable condo for rent, and they will provide you the best in reasonable
price; so that your experience of living in Toronto will remain in your good memories.
Once you take a room or a condo unit for rent, you will be credited with every type of comfort from the authority. You can enjoy different facilities like radio alarm clock, high speed internet, dryer & washer, fully furnished kitchen and iron with ironing board. They are very much conscious about the client satisfaction.
You will get numbers of accommodations after booking an affordable condo for rent. Here is a brief description of those accommodations:
- They provide the best housing facilities in the lowest cost, which cannot be given by any other guest house in the country. Their main office is located in the great and one of the most important cities in Canada. The spots matters here for the guest houses and this in the perfect.
- You will get transports for going somewhere right in front of the guest house and the shopping mall is just a minute walk from the room.
- You will get all other luxurious facilities in this guest house in that same price.
- If you are new in Canada, if you don’t know where to go and how to go, then donâ€™t hesitate. The representatives from Scan Canada will reach the airport before you land, and welcome you in the country. And then he will guide you to the guest house.
Here is the list of facilities provided by Scan Canada:
- Radio Alarm Clock
- High Speed Internet Service
- More than 20 TV channels
- Iron and ironing board
- Dryer and washer
- Fully Furnished Kitchen
This is a brief description of the benefits taking house for rent in Canada. So don’t think too much, just rush to your nearest traveling companies and book your affordable condo for rent in Toronto and enjoy the facilities at the time of traveling there. Even you do not need to consult with any travel agent you can book your best room or condo by your own through internet from your computer.
Why Become a Canadian Permanent Resident? That’s one question you may already be wondering, especially if you’ve done some research into what the process requires. It isn’t easy to become a permanent resident, after all.
Plus, there are other options available if you want to work or study in Canada. Short-term, temporary visas are issued to workers and students that allow them to live and work in Canada.
So why become a permanent resident? The answer is simple: you’ll have more rights.
When you become a permanent resident of Canada, you are entitled to most of the sam e rights and privileges as a Canadian citizen. Below is a list of a few of these rights:
- You are entitled to equal treatment and equal protection.
- You are entitled to certain legal rights, such as; to be presume innocent until proven guilty, to be provided with an interpreter in the courtroom, if necessary, to have a lawyer.
- You have the right to enter and exit Canada as you see fit, plus you can move freely from province to province.
- You can work and study anywhere you choose in Canada (you cannot hold some high-security government positions, however.)
While most of these rules also apply to temporary Canadian residents, there are some social service benefits that are only or primarily designed to help permanent residents and citizens of Canada.
These benefits include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Canada Child Tax Benefit (CCTB) – For families with children under the age of 18 who are considered to have a low-income, the Canadian government provides monthly tax-free payments to help cover expenses.
- Old Age Security, Guaranteed Income Supplement, and Canada Pension Plan – All three of these programs are designed to provide financial support to workers after they reach retirement age – currently age 65. To be eligible, you have to meet specific residency requirements and to have contributed to the system by paying taxes in Canada. However, most permanent residents will qualify for at least partial payments from these programs.
- Universal health care – Most necessary medical expenses are covered through the Canadian universal health care program. These expenses include visits to emergency room, immunizations, yearly exams, etc.
- Free education – All children under 18 are entitled to a free education in the Canadian public school system.
- Maternity and parental leave – In Canada, working parents are given time off when a new baby is born or adopted. Women can take up to 12 months of maternity leave and receive 50 to 65% of their normal income. Partially paid parental leave is also available for up to 35 weeks. One parent can take all 35 weeks or both parents can split the allotment of time (i. e. one parent takes 20 weeks while the other takes 15 weeks). To be eligible for parental leave, you must have worked in Canada for at least 600 hours.
All of these benefits and more become available to you when you are a permanent resident of Canada.
Additionally, being a permanent resident gives you the opportunity to become a Canadian citizen after only three years of living and working in Canada.
Once you become a citizen, you can run for political office, become involved in political activities, and vote in elections. You can also maintain duel-citizenship, so you don’t have to give up citizenship in your home country just to enjoy the benefits of Canadian citizenship.